Sunday, March 25, 2012

Timing and New Things

It has been too long since my last update. I am so behind on every one's story and I really hope I have some great news to read up while catching up.

First bit of update - things are still pretty much the same (sigh!!!). I have been hiding in a hole and ignoring the situation. I have come to decide that I am hiding from the fear. After our last really long cycle I have done everything I can to not think about our situation. I am terrified to have another let down month. But this week I broke through and made a step forward. Called up the doc and made an appointment for my annual. While there I will be able to schedule our very first IUI. So April might not be our month to try but we will be getting it scheduled. Now that it is planned, I am actually getting excited for the first time in quite a while.

Second bit of update - I took a personal step for me. I signed up to be a consultant for a Thirty-One Gifts. I went to a party at a friends house and love their products.  So now the plan is to host parties and work my butt off to make a bit of money. All funds will go to our baby making funds. I hope to earn enough to pay for half of our IUI by the time it is here. In the mean time, I'll hopefully meet a few new ladies. One of the major things about Thirty-One parties is to tell people your Why. I have decided to be completely frank and honest when telling them about my Why. I hope that sharing my story I can reach out and connect and/or touch others that are around that have this struggle. I know that I will be opening up myself to judgement and possible questions from some that do not understand or agree with medically helped conception but I am willing to face this. I want to touch others and reach out more, I want to not feel alone.


Please feel free to check it all out and I would love if you would like and share my Facebook page. Hopefully I can make this work out for me and help us along our way :D

Check out the website here - Thirty-One Gifts
Like my Facebook page for 31 here - Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Well I wish I had good news for you to read but alas do not. Good luck with the new venture and yay for getting the IUI on the go! We're totally in this abyss of waiting too and my oh my how I hate it. Great to hear from you and all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you round blogger town again! :-) Looking forward to following your IUI adventure! xxx

    ReplyDelete