So this will be just a quick one but a good one. I want to get back to doing my Positive Friday posts again. Things have been going well but we are just in a holding pattern right now on the baby making front. I'm not charting and just waiting until the schedule clears and we can plan an IUI (hopefully November - fingers crossed!).
A few positives for today -
-Got to leave work early today :D
Had a doctor's appointment and was able to happily tell him that I'm feeling a lot better emotional -wise and have not had any breakdowns since being in.
- Went on vacation a couple of weeks ago and have a lovely time. Even got a tattoo while there. I'll post more about it later on.
- Work is busy and I'm having a nice time training new people.
- Starting next week I get to train a lady flying in from Australia. I can not wait to get to meet her and hang out. I'll have her as a contact for at least a while and I am looking forward to getting to know her.
- I have a few family members in town that I get to see this weekend
- I've been entering in a lot of sweepstakes lately and got a full mailbox this afternoon that included a pair of jeans and a kids bike (we'll have to wait to use that one!)
- Last but not least, I'm hosting a giving away this next week. So make sure to come back!
Hope everyone is doing well and have a positive day!
Dealing with Mother's Day When You're Stabby
1 week ago