Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Second Bit

I finally had my doctor's appointment on Monday and it went great. I was really worried that she was going to look at me and tell me, well its hasn't been a year yet so you just need to wait - but she didn't! She listened to everything I had to say and offered to start me on Clomid next month. So I am waiting for this cycle to end and turn this prescription in to get filled. I know there might be side effects but really, I'm just excited to be doing something different. I am so ready to get this ball moving.

My current cycle, surprisingly enough seems to be going at a more normal pace then the last few months. I OVd around CD17 and right now its CD28 with signs of AF. I have felt a bit off lately and secretly hoped that it was just our time but if AF does kick in full gear then I have my plan.

The Sister in Law had the baby today. So far I still do not know if its a boy or a girl. They of course called my DH to give him the update (she had to have a C-section) and he never thought to ask for any details. (Sigh) He's such a man! I am proud to say that I have been pretty positive about the whole thing the last few days (and by positive I mean there have not been any tears or really bad words used). I'm actually looking forward to going to the hospital to see them today or tomorrow.

Well, I guess that's about it for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment