Wednesday, July 21, 2010

You have got to be kidding me

Do you ever feel like the universe is trying to just bug the crap out of you?

I mean really, is it necessary that I know so many women who are pregnant or just popped out babies right now?
Is there a reason why I’m hardwired to want kids so bad I can’t stop thinking about it 90% of my day?
Why am I terrified that it will never happen?
Why do people just say “relax, it will happen”?
If it’s that easy, why can’t I just relax?
If it’s this hard to get pregnant when you’re trying, how do people have accidents?

….there are so many more questions but I think you get the point I’m trying to make….

And PLEASE tell me WHY I received a box of Similac baby formula in the mail yesterday?

I get home from a day at work that was better than it has been in weeks. In a good mood, looking forward to the evening, stop at the end of my drive, get out and check the mail. Low and behold the postal service has dished out a big helping of WTF.

Normally I Love getting the mail. My husband never gets it because he knows how much I like to. It’s exciting and silly, but I do enjoy it. Lately, however, it has become a process for getting unexpected surprises. I have no idea how I seemingly signed up for baby items, but apparently somewhere down the line they got my name and address. It started out small with a few coupons here and there, and then a Baby magazine started showing up but this? This was too much!

Universe, please get yourself in check. It is so NOT cool to pick on a person that is already emotionally tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment