Friday, January 28, 2011

Positive Friday

I guess its time to wrap up with week with a few Positives.

1. Had a great time finding new blogs this week with ICLW. I might be delayed in some commenting but plan to catch up in the morning.
2. Hit 100 posts! I know it is silly but I’m proud that I have stuck with this blogging thing.
3. I’m finishing up a Tupperware Catalog party so now I get to pick out the stuff I want!
4. Get to go to a concert this weekend with my Mom. She is one of my best friends and we hardly ever get just me and her time.
5. I think my job interview went well. I’m pretty sure I will not get the position based on who else applied but I felt good about getting to try. I am hoping this opens up a few doors for some other things
6. My hubby and I have decided to go to Florida for our anniversary this year so I’m having fun planning a few little activates for us.
7. Today is CD24 and I think I might actually have a few symptoms. However I’m not sure when OV was so I could just be crazy. Until proven otherwise I’ll just be hopeful.
8. It was a great day at work today. Was invited out to lunch with a few people, everyone was in a good mood and the weather was nice.

I hope each of you can find a nice thing or two to be happy about today. Feel free to share here!

3 comments:

  1. G'day from Australia...
    Great to read your blog and fingers crossed that your symptoms turn out to be positive :)
    I'm new to this whole blogging thing
    and looking forward to sharing the journey of TTC with you all :)
    Love always,
    New Year Mum xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh symptoms...this sounds exciting!
    Congrats on 100 posts. I was rather excited when I hit 100 and wanted to make it a special one except nothing exciting was happening at the time haha. Have fun planning your trip - what a great distraction...looking forward to hearing how those symptoms progress hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there - am posting an award for you. will be up on my blog by this evening.

    ReplyDelete