Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pain

Today I hurt. Just not sure what part hurts more. I have a headache and cramps but my heart has a dull, throbbing ache.

I really, truly thought there was hope this month. There were little signs. But alas, no luck there. My cycles are officially 39 days. This is way too long and so damn unfair. If I can't be pregnant, why can't I at least only have 29/30 regular days to deal with it each time. Why do I have to deal with 10 extra days that are being stolen away?

I do not want to be at work today. I want to go back to bed.

2 comments:

  1. I knowwwww I keep saying it but long cycles are a damn good reason to go to a doc. If it is something like PCOS there is a good chance it can be rectified and quickly.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I agree. This month was my last straw. I'm making an appointment asap. I tried being patience and listing to the nurses suggestions and now I'm fed up.

    ReplyDelete