Friday, December 31, 2010

Here's to 2011 - Let it be Positive

So many of you have posted lovely good by 2010 and hello 2011 posts. Mine is not much different and I do not have anything too exciting to say. I am not going to complain about 2010 because I did a lot of that as it was going on and truthfully we learned a lot from it.

First I wanted to say thank you to all my fellow bloggies. I appreciate each of you that have stopped throughout this year and encouraged me with your comments and on your own blogs.

And since its Friday I will keep with my tradition and have a Positive Friday.

I am upbeat about what 2011 will hold. I am anxious to know and hopeful that my husband's surgery was successful. Right now I feel like our chances for conception are getting better and that we will one day soon ring in a new year with an extra hand to hold.

We had much different plans for this weekend but both of us ending up being sick. So instead of going out of town to a trade show we are instead staying home, curling up on the couch and will watch movies for the next two days. Sniffles and all I'm still looking forward to it.

Happy New Year to each of you.

3 comments:

  1. *thumbs down* at being sick... That's never fun at the best of times but I am glad to read that you are feeling generally optimistic about what's ahead. :-)

    Looking forward to hearing more from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Sorry to hear that you had to spend it on the couch. Glad to hear that you are feeling optimistic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Found your blog looking for other couples who have done the varicocele surgery. :) Your story sounds like I coulda written it! (almost anyways...) I went off of BCP in March 2010 and we've been trying ever since. DH has low everything.... :( They haven't found too much on my end (other than a possible blocked tube). I look forward to reading more and I hope you guys can do IUI soon! As of right now we've been told our ONLY option is IVF - and his doc wants to do varicocele....but I just don't know yet. We're meeting with an RE in 2 weeks to go over options. :)

    ReplyDelete