Monday, February 7, 2011

A Sea of Single Lines

CD33
5 tests down – BFN

I never test this much, I’ve got a POAS complex going on! The first two or probably three tests were way too early to be accurate. I was looking at my calendar thinking I had a 28 day cycle. Well I do sometimes but my average is 33. Last month I had a very light hue of color on day 31 and spotting day 32. So far none of these has shown up. When I look at all the symptoms I could be having it seems so far fetched that this month could be anything special, but when I sit back and look a the few things I do have/had then it really makes me hopeful. This is the first month in quite a while where I feel positive about the results this month. But I really wish I had something show up yesterday. I did not test this morning since I did Friday and Saturday with no luck. I am trying to tell myself I should wait another day or two and just see what happens. But my desire to know is really fighting me.

I spent quite a bit of time this morning looking over old charts and I think I might have just Ovd late (around CD24). If this is the case then I am still about 3 days away from AF. Guess I’ll figure it out sometime this week. Maybe I can just hold out till Thursday before testing again.

(Honestly I am weary of posting this because it always seems that when I get brave enough to be hopeful then AF starts knocking)

6 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed AF stays away and you see that second line soon! (I know what you mean by posting--that always seems to bring it on for me.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck. Waiting is the worst. I have been pos like crazy too this month bc I got hopeful,now Im getting scared it didnt work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that AF really does stay away...good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I really hope AF stays away and you get that second line!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always stay hopeful! POAS brings on AF for me... hope you are on your way to a BFP soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really hate seeing that one stupid line! It's so disheartening.

    I am wishing and praying and hoping that AF is not turning up at your place this month. Keeping everything crossed for you Lindsay!! xx

    ReplyDelete