Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Great Long Weekend

CD 31 / 7DPO - I'm not sure about this cycle. I've had funny feelings all weekend but I'm not sure if any of them are symptoms - headaches mostly and some uneasy stomach feelings. Keeping my hopes up but trying to just enjoy my vacation.

The hubby and I are currently hanging out in FL for the weekend. We've had a great time - visiting a battleship, having crab legs, seeing movies and of course hanging out on the beach. Its been the best weather we've seen here in quite a while.

I'm going to make this a short one, but first - I was giving my first blog award the other day from Angie at Random Thoughts from Angie
Thanks so much Angie! I'll share and answer my questions later on this week.

Happy thoughts to all (and me!), hoping for late AF's and sticky babies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment