Thursday, October 28, 2010

Until next week

I’m surprised, but today I feel a bit better. Thank you all for your very sweet comments.

Today I’m listening to show tunes with online radio. Last night I downloaded the whole Rent soundtrack but wonderfully enough my IPod has died. I think it’s just a battery issue and having someone look at it this weekend. Worst case I’ll just get a new one for my birthday (a bit early but I don’t mind). Anyways, back to the show tunes - I think because most of the songs tell a story, I’ve been able to listen and keep myself from thinking about other things.

Tonight I have a work outing for dinner and drinks. I will not be drinking but I think it will still be fun. I might have the hubby stop by to meet a few of my work friends.

Beyond that we have a busy weekend. I will however find some time for myself. I need to work though some of these emotions and end my pity party. I just keep trying to remind myself that it could be worst, it’s not over yet and we have options. And we have an appointment next week with the urologist. I will probably be anxious up until then but I am looking forward to it.

4 comments:

  1. -tackle hugs-

    I'm thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. -hugs hugs hugs-

    You will get through this. It may seem like the end of the world now, but you will get through and feel better. Thinking of you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hugs :)

    i'm glad that you have an appointment already set up with the urologist. we got DH tested back in september and we couldn't get a new patient appt until mid october, but somehow i just felt better and more reassured knowing help was coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you are going through all this but, at least now you know what is happening. I'm hoping you have success once you go through treatment.

    ICLW #14

    ReplyDelete