Friday, October 8, 2010

Positive Friday

After a hard night that included many, many tears I am happy to be here on today with Positive Friday. I will not dwell on the negative and instead find a few things to be happy about today.

Had to go to the dentist this morning, so my teeth are all nice and clean.
1. I feel really cute in my outfit today
2. I’m going to a concert tonight with my best friend – Sara Bareilles!!!! We are so excited.
3. Since I’m going out tonight I don’t have to fix dinner tonight
4. My husband does NOT have to work this weekend.
5. A fellow blogger posted a quote I have been looking for for months! Thanks again Jess

Last but certainly not least....
6.An old neighbor was diagnosed with Breast Cancer last month (I know this is bad but wait for the positive part – BTW this is Breast Cancer Awareness month!) and she had her surgery and they got it all. She will NOT have to have any chemo! So happy to hear such a great outcome.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope before you move on to other things stop for a moment and think of something positive you can be happy about today!

1 comment: